With COVID-19 well under way in our communities, we realize that many of our favorite small businesses and their teams are left struggling.
We’ve previously featured businesses one-at-a-time on our Brands We Love series (like this). But as a small business ourselves, we decided that we’d like to use this series to highlight several of our favorite establishments today.
Without further ado, here are a few local (to us) businesses that our team loves to support… and we just can’t wait to step foot into again!
In Fort Lee, New Jersey:
- Mood’wiches, the first and only healthy sandwich shop in the local area
- 8BonBon, a one-of-a-kind fusion restaurant with an aesthetic twist
In Brooklyn, New York:
- Birds of a Feather, delicious all-day dining, cafe and bar
- Books Are Magic, which always makes great recommendations for new reads
- Bakeri, a gourmet bakery and cafe that focuses on freshness and inspiration
In Dallas, Texas:
- Ecclesia Bakery & Cafe, which never fails to deliver delicious pastries and and truly beautiful cakes
- The Wild Detectives, a bookstore and bar with a focus on building communities and fostering culture
- Si Tapas, some of the best traditional and modern Spanish food this side of the Atlantic
Remember, we should do all that we can to support local businesses and our communities right now! Call for takeout from your favorite mom-and-pop restaurant, order books from the neighborhood bookstore, buy gift cards for local services, or even just follow a cool place on Instagram.
It means a lot. And it helps a lot, too!
Is there a local business you love? Feel free to email us at email@example.com with your recommendations – whatever the industry – and we’ll add it to this list!